- Don’t be a bad ape. Don’t harass other apes, don’t post offensive pictures or content, don’t post things that you don’t own. The jungle law is: “be cool and kind”.
- The jungle is a public space. Consider public anything you post to the Jungle and greenApes in general (just like Twitter). At the moment, we show your actions only to other apes, but one day we might for instance display the best green actions on our website for everybody to be inspired and learn.
- You can be an anonymous ape. Even if the content is public, nobody needs to know who you are. Call yourself “JohnBanana” and nobody will know who you are. We will never reveal your Facebook identity if you don’t want: it’s an ape promise.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos or content.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users of the Service.
- You may not use the greenApes service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Instagram or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or greenApes.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any Content from the Service including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not create accounts with the Service through automated devices and/or softwares (scripts, bots).
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the greenApes service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with greenApes express consent).
Proprietary rights in content on greenApes
- greenApes does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the Service. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Service, you hereby grant to greenApes a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, for the purpose of operating the Service and promoting it.
- greenApes does NOT force you to use your real name, reveal your real identity nor your Facebook account used for registration. While greenApes does record and store internally the association between your greenApes account and your Facebook account for the purpose of operating the service, your public identity on greenApes can be totally anonymous. We will NOT display or reproduce the Content in a way that associates it with your real identityor Facebook account, unless explicitly authorized by you, for instance (but not limited to) using one of the following options available in the Service: (i) you can choose to publicly display your Facebook account (and thus your real identity) as an option in your profile; (ii) you can choose to record your green actions as activities on Facebook; (iii) you can choose to post your actions on your Facebook diary / wall.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the greenApes Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the greenApes Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the greenApes Services.
- The greenApes Services contain Content of greenApes ("greenApes Content"). greenApes Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and greenApes owns and retains all rights in the greenApes Content and the greenApes Services. greenApes hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the greenApes Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the greenApes Services.
- The greenApes Services contain Content of Users and other greenApes licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the greenApes Services.
- greenApes performs technical functions necessary to offer the greenApes Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the greenApes Services.
- Although the Site and other greenApes Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other greenApes Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of greenApes. Also, although greenApes will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, greenApes reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by greenApes in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, greenApes encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, greenApes is not a backup service. greenApes will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the greenApes Services, or the loss of any Content.